Pneumatic tools are mainly used in tightening assembly, automobile manufacturing, electronics, home appliances, automobile parts production, equipment maintenance, aerospace are the main industries. Precision, reliability and durability are the functional standards of pneumatic tools.
The quality of rotary pneumatic tools depends on six aspects: 1. The performance of the built-in pneumatic motor (rotary power); 2. The metal materials used in the parts of the transmission mechanism and the processing methods; 3. The machining accuracy of the parts and the assembly accuracy of the tools; 4. The innovation, optimization and improvement of the tool design and production; 5. The quality control; 6. The correct and reasonable use.
Six key points of operation and maintenance of pneumatic tools
1. Inlet pressure - the inlet pressure of the tool (not the outlet pressure of the air compressor) is generally 90 psig (6.3kg). Too high or too low will damage the performance and service life of the tool.
The tool must have sufficient lubricating oil so that the pneumatic motor in the tool can be fully lubricated (a white paper can be placed at the exhaust of the tool to check whether there is oil stain, which is normal).
The intake air must be free of water. If the compressed air is not dried by air dryer, it is not appropriate.
2. It is not allowed to operate after removing the parts of the tool arbitrarily, in addition to affecting the safety of the operator and causing damage to the tool.
3. If the tool fails slightly or fails to reach the original function after use, it can not be used again, and it shall be checked immediately.
4. Check and maintain tools regularly (about once a week), add grease to rotating parts such as bearings, and oil to pneumatic motor.
5. When using all kinds of pneumatic tools, be sure to follow all kinds of safety regulations and operation instructions.
6. Proper tools shall be selected for operation. Excessive torque of tools is easy to cause work injury, and too small torque of tools is easy to cause tool damage.