Nowadays, the pneumatic spray gun is more and more popular with the majority of industrial consumers. However, a large number of consumers still don't know how to use the pneumatic spray gun and how to carry out the later maintenance, which leads to the problem of tool damage due to no normal use from time to time. Now let's introduce how to use the pneumatic spray gun correctly.
Operation instructions and knowledge of pneumatic spray gun
1、 Maintain stable and proper air pressure
1. The air pressure shall be as specified in the instruction manual. Before using the tool, check the air pressure. Never exceed the specified air pressure, or the consequences will be unimaginable
2. The air source must be dry and dust-free ordinary compressed air. Oxygen and any flammable gas are strictly prohibited to avoid accidental injury.
3. After each work, be sure to separate the air pressure pipe from the tool.
4. When several spray guns share a compressor, the capacity of the compressor must match with it, otherwise it will cause insufficient air pressure and affect the spraying effect
2、 Operating instructions
1. Prepare for use
(1) Before operation, especially after cleaning or maintenance, it is necessary to check whether the screws are tightened. If they are loose, please tighten them. Fasten the nozzle assembly.
(2) ① the air interface is at the lower part of the handle of the pneumatic spray gun. Before installing the air hose, blow it clean.
② The spray gun is treated with preservative before leaving the factory. Therefore, the spray gun shall be thoroughly washed with diluent before use.
③ When using the spray gun, adjust the required spraying pressure. Check the spray pattern on the paper and adjust the pressure if necessary.
2. Adjust the fan width, rotate the spray amplitude adjuster, and adjust the fan width. According to your requirements, the spray pattern can be adjusted from sector to circle.
3. Reduce the paint flow by adjusting the paint flow control knob, you can adjust the paint flow by adjusting the gun needle travel (loosen the positioning nut, and then tighten the positioning nut after adjustment). If the stroke of the gun needle is too small and the coating pressure is too high, the gun needle will accelerate wear. We recommend that you install a smaller nozzle set.
3、 Maintenance of performance
1. After cleaning and using the pneumatic spray gun, the spray gun and its accessories shall be cleaned immediately. The main reason for the failure of the spray gun is that the maintenance and cleaning are not paid attention to. When cleaning the upper suction spray gun, first remove the paint tank and leave the suction pipe in the cup. Then loosen the air cap for 2-3 turns, block the air cap with a folded cloth, and then pull the trigger. This allows the paint in the spray gun to flow back into the paint tank.
Note: the air pressure used should be low. When the paint tank is still installed on the gun, do not carry out the above operations, otherwise the paint will splash out from the tank. Tighten the air cap again, and return the paint in the paint tank to the original large tank. Clean the inside and cover of the cup with solvent and thin brush, and wipe off the residue with a cloth soaked with solvent. Then pour a little cleaner into the cup, turn on the plate machine, spray out the cleaner and clean the feed pipe. Then remove the air cap, soak it in diluent or solvent, and clean the blocked holes with round head toothbrush or straw broom like soft brush. Remember, never clean these holes with things like wire or nails, because these holes are made by finishing. Clean the nozzle with a spray gun brush and solvent. Wipe the outside of the gun body with a cloth soaked with diluent, and pay attention to wipe off all traces of paint. In cleaning the spray gun and other operations, a large amount of solvent will be left. If it is directly poured out, it is wasteful and not conducive to environmental protection. The solvent recovery machine uses high-temperature distillation to recover the dirty solvent, which can get clean solvent, save a lot of solvent and protect the environment. Note: if the pneumatic spray gun is not cleaned immediately after use, the nozzle will partially or completely plug up, resulting in spray splitting (spray dried paint debris) or spray shape not correct. This is especially true for enamels with additives. Because if not cleaned immediately after use, the enamel will harden inside the spray gun.
2. Maintenance of pneumatic spray gun
It is better to lubricate the spray gun after working every day, and lubricate all parts with light machine. Due to normal wear and aging, seal rings, springs, needle valves and nozzles must be replaced regularly. The replacement shall be carried out according to the manufacturer's instructions. Because too much oil will flow into the paint and oil passage, resulting in spraying defects, therefore, great care must be taken when lubricating, and the spraying quality will be reduced when the oil and paint are mixed. Do not soak the whole spray gun in the cleaning fluid for a long time, which will harden the sealing ring and damage the lubrication effect. In order to obtain the best repair effect, different spray guns should be used in different coatings and situations. It is suggested that each person should be equipped with four spray guns, one for primer and middle coat spraying, one for top coat and varnish coating spraying, one for silver paint spraying, and one for small repair pneumatic spray gun for spot repair. If these guns keep good cleaning and working order, it will save a lot of adjustment and cleaning time when changing guns.
4、 Precautions for safe operation
1. Do not wear rings, necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry at work
2. Do not face the muzzle of the gun to anyone (including yourself) at any time. Do not buckle the machine when loading the paint
3. Under any circumstances, do not grab the air hose connecting the tool. The handle of the tool must be used.
4. Do not change the original design, structure and function combination of the tool.
5. Never use the tool when it is found to be leaking.
6. Always clean the working area and keep it clean to avoid personal injury caused by unclean site environment.