Pneumatic tool is a device that uses the energy of compressed air provided by air compressor to work for power source.
According to its basic working mode, it can be divided into: 1) rotating type (eccentric movable blade type).
2) Reciprocating (Volume Piston)
(1) Rotary type: let the air velocity acting on the blade when the pressure decreases, so as to drive the rotor to work at high speed. For example: dry grinding pneumatic tools; engraving pneumatic tools; pneumatic drills; pneumatic wrenches; air batches; pneumatic hoists, etc.
(2) Reciprocating: introducing compressed air into the cylinder to make the piston work by controlling the intake and exhaust ports. For example, air saw, air file, pneumatic nail pulling gun, air pick, pneumatic rammer, etc.
During the use of pneumatic tools, due to normal wear and tear, improper operation of workers, or the influence of other human factors, it may lead to tool failure.
Faults of rotating tools are generally manifested as tool not turning or rotating powerlessness. Faulty parts are: 1) rotating part 2) driving part 3) striking part 4) entering part 5) switching part 6) air conditioning part.
(1) The rotating part is the common part of all rotating tools, because it works by using compressed air to drive the blade to rotate the rotor. The normal wear and tear of the blade and bearing parts in the process of using can easily cause the tool to be weak or not to rotate. Generally, the vulnerable parts are: rotor, blade, end plate, bearing, semi-circular key, etc. Type ring; Cylinder block; Pin, etc.
(2) The transmission part is part of the rotating tools. The blades are driven by compressed air to rotate the rotor and the gears or transmission shafts are used to drive the work. Because of the wear and tear of bearings, gears and other accessories, the tools are unable to rotate or not to rotate. Generally, the vulnerable parts are gears and their matching bearings.
(3) The striking part is the common part of the pneumatic wrench and the wind batch.
Pneumatic wrench and wind batch are driven by compressed air to rotate the rotor and drive the impact part through the rotor. Because of the wear of the impact shaft, the impact block and other parts under stress, and the breakage, the tool will not turn or turn powerlessly. The common vulnerable parts are: the strike shaft: the strike block (hammer); the strike frame (chamber); the strike pin.
(4) The intake part is a common part of all pneumatic tools.
Due to normal wear or other reasons, leading to the breakage of intake and other accessories; wear. General vulnerable parts are: intake interface; spring; ejector rod; O-ring; gasket.
(5) The switch part is a common part of all pneumatic tools.
Common vulnerable parts are: trigger; pin; steel ball (air valve), etc.
(6) The air-conditioning part is the part of most pneumatic tools.
Because of the wear and tear of the positioning steel balls and the fracture of the valve, the gear position of the tool is not fixed, and the forward and backward control of the reversing valve is slightly in series.