Broadly speaking, pneumatic tools are mainly a tool that uses compressed air to drive an air motor and output kinetic energy. According to its basic working methods, it can be divided into: 1) Rotary type (eccentric movable vane type). 2) Reciprocating type (volumetric piston type) General pneumatic tools mainly consist of the power output part, the operation form conversion part, the intake and exhaust path part, the operation opening and stop control part, the tool housing and other main parts. Of course, the pneumatic tool operation must also have an energy supply part, Air filtration and air pressure adjustment parts and tool accessories.
install the system
Air Source (Air Compressor or Pressure Room) Water Separator---3/8''(1/2'') Quick Connector---3/8''1/2'') Test Tube - ---3/8''(1/2'') quick connector - pneumatic tool.
Safety first, use second 
Some pneumatic tools may generate reaction torque during use, making the operator's body in a state of tension, affecting the body's balance, and may pinch fingers. Therefore, special care must be taken when using multi-axis nut locks, screwdrivers, ratchet wrenches, miter wrenches, rotors, tapping machines, and pipe cutting machines. Operators should be careful about taking precautionary measures against adverse reaction torque.
Pneumatic tool note two "to"
To do: 
1. When placing the diamond dressing tool head into the holder, be careful not to hit the grinding wheel surface.
2. The single-point diamond dressing tool head cannot be vertically aligned with the center of the grinding wheel, and it is generally required to tilt 10-15°.
3. It is not possible to "quench" a hot dressing tool (referring to sudden cooling). In the dry dressing, the interval between the two dressings must be maintained enough to allow the heated dressing tool to cool.
4. It cannot be assumed that the surface of the grinding wheel is perfectly flat. When starting the dressing, find the point of the wheel and trim it.
5. If possible, do not remove more than 0.001 inch of grinding wheel radius per wheel. Excessive amounts of repair can cause premature wear and frequent breakage of the diamond dressing tool head.
6. But you can't repair too small margins at a time. Grinding wheels used on old or poorly machined machines may not be trimmed.
7. Note that trimming cannot stay in one position for too long. This will polish the surface of the wheel, creating high temperatures and damage to the diamond dressing tool. Turn the dressing tool at least once a day.
8. Cannot continue to use worn or damaged dressing tools. It should be adjusted or replaced in time.
9. It is not possible to select a large removal amount and a too fast transverse feedrate during rough dressing, and then select a minor removal amount and a slow transverse feedrate during finishing. This will quickly damage the diamond dressing tool. if possible,
It is recommended that the same transverse feed rate be selected for rough dressing and finishing.