1. Selection of bidirectional type according to inner pipe diameter
2. Choose one-way according to pipe diameter of conveying fluid
3. According to the parameters of various specifications and models in the specification, the flow selection is calculated.
4. Fast joint can be divided into threaded connection and flange connection. For example, when the equipment is rotated in one direction all the time, threaded connection or flange connection can be selected. Outer pipe threads can be rotated in left and right directions. Selection method: Stand in the direction of installing fast joint to see the rotation direction of the equipment, select the direction of outer pipe threads should be opposite to the rotation direction of the equipment, and half-plate flange can rotate left and right. Flange connection can be divided into two types: threaded flange (outer pipe with internal thread of the flange) and semi-ring flange. The semi-ring flange is suitable for the right and left rotating equipment. The relevant parameters of flanges are usually provided by users or specified to be produced according to national standards.
5. No steel connection is allowed between the quick joint and the conveying pipeline. There must be a transitional connection between the soft pipe and the fast joint.
6. Users can provide the following parameters, which can be selected with the help of our company: inner pipe diameter; equipment diameter, length and width; rotational speed, pressure, temperature; connecting pipe diameter with equipment; input and output pipe diameter; flange size; working medium, etc.