1. Carefully remove the wheel from the car
2. Inflate the tires - under the control pressure recommended by the manufacturer (based on the tire wall)
3. Immerse the tire in the test tank and use the leaking part. In some cases, there is a high pressure leak (the effect is obvious when the load is overloaded), then it is necessary to use a leak detector to find the damaged part. Be cautious to detect and beware of multiple leaks.
4. Refer to [Unrepairable (Industry Standard)] (External). When the tire is determined to be needed and can be repaired, there is doubt that the repairability of the tire is first marked with a marker, and no repair step should be performed.
5. Remove the tire from the entire wheel and place it on the ground.
6. Refer to [Unrepairable (Industry Standard)] (internal). When the tire is determined to be needed and can be repaired, a marker is used to mark the damaged portion of the tire inside the tire.
7. Remove the foreign matter that caused the tire damage, carefully measure to ensure that the diameter of the damaged tire of the passenger car is less than or equal to 1/4 inch, and the diameter of the damage of the light (medium) truck tire is less than or equal to 3/8 inch. If the damage exceeds the above range, then the tire should be taken to a comprehensive professional service repair shop for larger cross-section repairs.
8. Using the probe, insert it from the outside into the tire until it passes through the airtight layer 1/4 inch. Be careful to prevent poke out another hole.
9. Insert the probe into the wound hole at the "12 o'clock" position. Insert the mushroom nail into the wound hole so that the center of the mushroom nail is facing the center of the wound hole.
10. When the penetration angle is less than 25 degrees, it can be repaired by a one-piece method (complete mushroom nail).
11. When the penetration angle is greater than 25 degrees, it must be repaired by two separate methods (the principle is equivalent to separating the patch portion and the stem of the mushroom nail).
12 Place the tire on the flat tire, so that the wound hole is at the "4 o'clock" or "8 o'clock" position. Don't divide the bead too far.