[pneumatic spray gun] precautions for use of pneumatic spray gun
1、 Keep the pneumatic spray gun stable and suitable air pressure
1. The air pressure shall be as specified in the manual. Before using the tool, check the air pressure. Never exceed the specified air pressure, or the consequences will be unimaginable.
2. The air source must be dry and dust-free ordinary compressed air. Oxygen and any flammable gas are strictly prohibited to avoid accidental injury.
3. After each work, be sure to separate the air pressure pipe from the tool.
4. When several spray guns share a compressor, the capacity of the compressor must match with it, otherwise it will cause insufficient air pressure and affect the spraying effect.
2、 Operation instructions for pneumatic spray gun
1. Prepare for use
(1) Before operation, especially after cleaning or maintenance, it is necessary to check whether the screws are tightened. If they are loose, please tighten them. Fasten the nozzle assembly.
(2) ① the air interface is at the lower part of the handle of the spray gun. Before installing the air hose, blow it clean.
② The spray gun is treated with preservative before leaving the factory. Therefore, the spray gun shall be thoroughly washed with diluent before use.
③ When using the spray gun, adjust the required spraying pressure. Check the spray pattern on the paper and adjust the pressure if necessary.
2. Adjust the fan width
Rotate the spray width adjuster to adjust the fan width. According to your requirements, the spray pattern can be adjusted from sector to circle.
3. Reduce paint flow
By adjusting the paint flow control knob, the paint flow can be adjusted by adjusting the gun needle travel (loosen the positioning nut, and then tighten the positioning nut after adjustment). If the stroke of the gun needle is too small and the coating pressure is too high, the gun needle will accelerate wear. We recommend that you install a smaller nozzle set.
3、 Protection of pneumatic spray gun
It's better to lubricate the spray gun after work every day, and lubricate all parts with light machine. Due to normal wear and aging, seal rings, springs, needle valves and nozzles must be replaced regularly. The replacement shall be carried out according to the manufacturer's instructions. Because too much oil will flow into the paint and oil channel, resulting in spraying defects, so lubrication must be very careful, oil and paint will fall after mixing spraying quality.
Do not soak the whole spray gun in the cleaning fluid for a long time, which will harden the sealing ring and damage the lubrication effect.
In order to obtain the best repair effect, different spray guns should be used in different coatings and situations. It is suggested that each person should be equipped with 4 spray guns, 1 for primer and middle coat spraying, 1 for top coat and varnish coating spraying, 1 for silver paint spraying, and 1 for small repair spray gun for spot repair. If these guns keep good cleaning and working order, it will save a lot of time of adjustment and cleaning when changing guns.
4、 Precautions for safe operation
1. Do not wear rings, necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry at work
2. Never face the muzzle of the gun to anyone (including yourself) at any time, and do not buckle the machine when loading the paint.
3. Under any circumstances, do not grab the air hose connecting the tool. The handle of the tool must be used.
4. Do not change the original design, structure and function combination of the tool.
5. Never use the tool when it is found to be leaking.
6. Always clear the working area and keep it clean to avoid personal injury caused by unclean site environment.