The semi-automatic pneumatic joint is an insulated non-conductive non-metallic metal, manufactured by CNC high-precision CNC Japanese composite mechanism, with accurate accuracy. After high-tech treatment, the hardness of the matrix can reach hrc37 ° and the air nozzle can reach HRC62 °. It is hard and durable. Its specific gravity is one quarter of that of ordinary steel, and its service life is 4-5 times that of traditional joints. This manufacturing technology is in the leading position in the world.
1. Time saving and labor saving: when the oil circuit is disconnected and connected through the pneumatic connector, the action is simple, time and manpower are saved.
2. Oil saving: when the oil circuit is broken, the single valve on the pneumatic joint can seal the oil circuit, and the oil will not flow out, so as to avoid the loss of oil pressure
3. Environmental protection: when the quick connector is broken and connected, the oil will not leak and protect the environment.
4. The equipment is divided into parts for convenient transportation: large equipment or hydraulic tools that need to be carried easily are transported after the quick joint is used for separation, and then assembled and used after arriving at the destination.
5. Economy: all the above advantages create economic value for customers.
Features of pneumatic quick connector:
·Quick installation of pneumatic joint, simple and dexterous, saving space;
·There are various types of pneumatic joints to meet the needs of any pneumatic pipe laying;
·Even after installation, the plastic pipe body can be turned at will;
·The release ring adopts the elliptical design, which makes the disassembly more labor-saving and convenient;
·All taper pipe threads are pre coated with Teflon leakage proof adhesive, with good sealing performance.